When Should I Consider Replacing my Windows?
There are many reasons why you might want to consider investing in new windows for your home. For example, you may want to consider replacing your windows if:
- Your windows aren't energy efficient, causing you to spend too much money on your energy bills.
- Your existing windows look ugly.
- Your wood frames are rotting.
- You get excessive amounts of condensation, fading of furniture and draperies.
- You want to reduce maintenance because you’re tired of painting, staining, and caulking.
- You feel drafts while sitting near your current windows.
- You want to improve the appearance of your home – new windows can improve the look of your home both inside and out. Often, simply changing the window style can dramatically change the entire appearance of a room.
- You want to open your windows - Get more fresh air circulating in your house by replacing hard to open units with operable venting windows.