Thursday, February 9th, 2017 by Kelly Arlia
8 Signs It’s Time to Replace your Windows
There are many reasons to consider investing in new replacement windows for your home. You may want to consider replacing your windows if:
* Your windows aren't energy efficient, causing you to waste hard-earned money on your energy bills.
* Your existing windows look ugly.
* Your wooden window frames are rotting.
* You have excessive amounts of condensation and fading of furniture and draperies.
* You want to reduce maintenance because you’re tired of painting, staining, and caulking.
* You feel drafts of air while sitting near your current windows.
* You want to improve the appearance of your home. New windows can improve the look of your home both inside and out. Often, simply changing the window style can dramatically change the entire appearance of a room.
* You want to open your windows. Get more fresh air circulating in your house by replacing hard-to-open units with operable venting windows.